Priceline Hotel: 2.5* DC (Alexandria-Old Town) Courtyard

JukeJones
By JukeJones,
in

Was going for the Residence Inn in Old Town

Tried $40, 42, 45, and finally $50 - which was accepted twice (one time per each night)

Appears to be outside of Old Town itself, but they offer shuttle service. Also a 15-20min walk to Metro, but this also appears to have a shuttle.

Alexandria - Old Town

2700 Eisenhower Avenue

Alexandria, Virginia 22314

Hotel seems to be very accomodating of special requests.

Yeah - I didnt want to bid $55 and get the same property as I got, for $5 more...

Just got back from the hotel. It has very good customer service, some of the best I've encountered. The Metro is 10 minutes away, simple to get to, and involves no crossing of streets. I found Old Town to be a tourist trap more than much else. I was able to walk from Old Town back to the Hotel, although it is a long walk. The shuttle service, offered complimentary, was fair. The driver drives like a maniac, isnt familiar with many locations, and did not display very good customer service.

The hotel itself seemed slightly aged on the inside - but not bad for $50 with such convenience to DC.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]