Hotwire Hotel: Help identify Toronto Downtown 3.5* and 4*

Sue
By Sue,
in

I am looking at Toronto downtown hotels for dates of 6/30 - 7/3. Hotwire has a 4* (customer favorite, fitness, pool, restaurant, business center and spa for $86) which I believe is the Sheraton. There is also a 3.5* (fitness, restaurant, business center, laundry facilities and high speed internet) for $88 - any idea what hotel this might be?

I really don't like the Sheraton - every time I have stayed there the fire alarm goes off either during the night or very early in the morning. This has happened to several friends also.

Thanks for your help.

Sue

That hotel often shows up on priceline for about $50. I stayed there a little while ago and it is very nice. It is close to great shopping and Yorkville where there are lot of good restaurants and trendy cafes and its right on the subway line. Only complaint was that the room was as far from the elevators as it could be. The way the hotel is laid out there is a big courtyard in the middle so it a bit of a hike. A friend was staying there the at the same time on another priceline stay and was right above us two floors up. Not a big deal but it made us laugh that these rooms seemed picked for priceline.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]