Priceline Hotel: Residence Inn (around Toronto)

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hi,

I would have to be in toronto for the month of July with my two kids. I have to stay for 31 days. All temporary accomodations exceed the $1000 that i budget.

I need a suite with kitchen facilities, and the living room with sofa bed. I am thinking of staying a Residence-Inn kind of place.

Can I book Residence Inn through Priceline ?

I have a car, hence location is not so important.

Regards, Noela

The problem is that with Priceline you:

1) won't guarantee a room with a kitchenette

2) won't guarantee a pull-out sofa

You could try Hotwire and look for a property with a kitchenette icon, but to hit your $1000 budget you'd need a room less for about $30/nite, and a recent search of the area doesn't show anything within that price point.

If there is a college town nearby i would look there first as you can usually get a VERY cheap sublet from students that have one year leases but won't be there for the summer.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't know about the exact rates, but if you're going to bid for a hotel, you probably should split the few days in the beginning of the month from the rest of your stay since the Canada Day long weekend is probably a bit more expensive.

P.S. I can't recall the date, but I think The Ex might start at the end of July. You might want to split that part too.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]