Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown) Novotel Toronto Centre

plawrence
By plawrence,
in

Hello -- I've been checking Hotwire for a couple days for a trip to Toronto for Oct. 1 - 5 and regularly see the following 4* hotel:

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness Center

Spa Services

Business Center

$86 (today) -- ranges up to $92

I've seen another 4* a couple times that's a customer favorite and a little more expensive (I'm assuming the Sheraton) but haven't identified this one yet.

Thx for any help!

PL

• 2 weeks later...

Dates are now firm -- Oct. 1 to Oct. 5 -- looking in downtown Toronto only. Today it's pulling the following:

4*

Customer Favorite

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Tennis Nearby

Spa

- $86 / night

3.5*

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet

Spa

- $87 / night

We may actually be more interested in the 3.5* as they seem to have better locations around town for nightlife, etc.

Any help identifying these is appreciated.

This area has been getting a bit tougher lately, but the 4* is a match for the Westin while the 3.5* is a match for the Novotel so that would be our best guesses on each. (i'm seeing some 'conflicting' things regarding the Westin so i'm a bit less confident in that property, although still my best guess. Also, note that one of the customer favorite comments notes it begin close to the heartbeat of the city (or something like that), so that may help you with your search for a 'good location').

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hotwire shows the lowest priced option they have in their inventory for each star level/zone combination. You will continue to see the same hotels until one of these things happens:

1) Someone buys that option and there are no more rooms at that property at that price

2) Another hotel offers hotwire rooms at a lower price

3) The hotel you are seeing decides to raise its price/remove inventory

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]