Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown) Renaissance Seattle Hotel

ansub1976
By ansub1976,
in

Me and my girlfriend decided to go to Seattle for the 4th of July weekend. All the hotels for this weekend seemed expensive on other websites. Tried Priceline (thru the savingsbarn link of course) and made a cheat sheet of all star categories of all the zones (I learnt this after a booking on priceline a couple of times). We didnt want to pay way too much for the hotel rooms as the flight price was more than we anticipated. However we wanted to stay in the Downtown area. So we decided on a 3*. I started bidding with $55 which I knew might not work.

Downtown 3* - $55 - Rejected

Added rebid zone - $65 - Rejected

Added rebid zone - $70 - Rejected

Added rebid zone - $75 - Accepted.

Renaissance Seattle Hotel

Downtown Seattle

515 Madison Street

Seattle, Washington 98104

Two days here came out to $180 with the taxes included.

The rate for this hotel per Expedia and Orbitz is $209 per night. We got it for around 1/3 rd the price which is incredible! And the location seems wonderful. We dont plan to even rent a car for this 2 day trip as this place seems to be in the free bus service zone and most of the attractions we want to see are downtown.

As always thanks a lot for your excellent advice. This website rocks!

Congratulations on your win.

I have been in Seattle for the July 4th holiday and the weather is <usually> fantasic!

You may also want to look into the 'early bird half price lounge menu' which i often recommend at Brasa. They do a nice job and with the early bird deal it is a great value.

Thanks for using the SavingsBarn.com links to begin your bidding... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]