Priceline Hotel: ???? about Roanoke, VA

nikodemust
By nikodemust,
in

You won't be able to bid for a 3* and then for a 4* without using a Priceline Re-Bidding Explained zone (if available). When you select a star level it's the minimum that you are willing to accept, so by searching for a 3* priceline also searched for a 4*, and therefore would view your 4* bid as a duplicate bid (if you follow that :) )

What are the dates of your stay. We'll then take a look and see if you have re-bid zones available and suggest a strategy to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Personally i pefer 3* and higher hotels whenver possible, although 2.5* properties are for the most part fine with me as well. On the otherhand, some people prefer the lower star rated properties as they frequently come with nice perks such as free internet access, complimentary breakfast, etc.

So essentially it's a matter of personal preference and your budget.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm stumped about Roanoke. The 3* is most likely the Wyndam, and all the feedback I read is awful about this property. My only other options are 2*, but you have no information on your site, any idea what hotel that might be? As I said it's only to sleep and go, but I can't handle gross bathrooms.....

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]