Priceline Hotel: Grand Wailea Resort Hotel And Spa

bbrown9506
By bbrown9506,
in

Well half my trip is booked, still need to find a place in Hana for a night or two, and I would likve to come back before I catch my plane back east and stay a night or two at the Grand Wailea Resort Hotel And Spa!! Has anyone ever seen this won on priceline? I see it listed as a Resort in Wailea, but all I ever heard is people winning the Prince, Renaissance, or Marriot! anyone? it is obviously the most expemnsive of all those, but If I bid $300 with a night there going for over $400 would they just give me the prince since the list price for that is only $240 a night! any ideas would be appreciated, and thanks for all your help up to now! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Since no one had responded to your question yet, i will do my best to do so. To my knowlege Grand Wailea Resort has not been won on priceline and to bid that high expecting a cerain hotel is very risky on priceline and not advisable. Hotwire however is less of a risk, although you wont get a good of a deal, there is a better chance getting what you want. For an example, I wanted 5 nights on the Big Island, knowing i did not want the Hilton Waikola Village (which is a good probabliity),and since I wanted the Prince Hapuna, I settled for hotwire rates. Bottomline here is, in my opinion do not risk a high bid to get a hotel that you might not get.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]