Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Downtown) Homewood Suites

theory12
By theory12,
in

:) I messed up. Could have gotten Hotwire's $78 but thought I would try to save here...and ended up with Homewood Suites.

Though both have free breakfast, internet wireless--The difference would be lack of shuttle van and the obviously outlier location--this is not downtown!!! It is closer to Elliott Bay and 1-2 miles out and apparently you don't walk too much around here at night.

Also, I thought I would start under the recent $70 wins for 2.5* and I may have been able to get lower--first bid at $69 accepted. Rack is $169/

used the savingsbarn link of course. :)

A decent deal valuewise, but unfortunately not where you wanted to be within the zone.

It's been discussed elsewhere that Hotwire may often be a better choice when bdding under 4* since they split this zone into two separate areas.

When in Seattle i always try to head to Brasa for their early bird half price lounge menus... one of the better deals in town; great food in a very nice atmosphere.

Thanks for using the SB links... enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks...I think I feel better about it now that I studied the streetcar line again. Summerfield is far up in North direction but closer to the other hotels/downtown. Homewood is on the west side under Queen Anne/Denny but closer to Seattle Center and along waterfront (albeit far from cenetr Pike).

Also, I got my Chicago target so I am happy for the summer plans : )

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]