Hotwire Hotel: 4* in Frankfurt?

anyway
By anyway,
in

I'm getting an offer of $142 for 4* hotel in Frankfurt, 1 room, 3 persons, Aug 8-10.

Amenities:

Beachfront

Oceanfront

Slopeside

Restaurant

Pool

High-speed Internet Access

Business Center

Any ideas which one it could be?

If I book and don't like the result, what are the chances of getting a refund because there's no ocean nearby? :)

What i'm assuming is a river on the map... just how big is it? Is there a 'beach' (or anything that could resemble a beach) along side where people could lay out in the sun or going swimming in it? For example, Lake Michigan certainly isn't an ocean, but a hotel on the banks could certainly be consdidered Beachfront, Oceanfront, etc.

As far as slopeside i can't think of any 'remote' misinterpretations.... except maybe if there is a tram type of tourist attraction to the top of a mountain (obviously more for a view from the top of the mountain rather than for skiing).

I'm not saying that either of the above would be proper use of Hotwire's amenity icons, but trying to speculate the loosest interpretation of why they may be in use, given you said that neither exist in Frankfurt. I'll try a bit more research later in the day to see if can come up with anything more on this property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've been in Frankfurt only a couple of times, but noticed there are some nice parks along Main on the outskirts of the city where you can rent a paddle boat etc, but nothing like beach, and certainly no swimming there.

As far as something resembling slopeside, the nearest mountains are Taunus mountain range (Altkoenig, Feldberg), but they at least 10 km form the city...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]