SFO 07/13-07/22 Full Size PriceLine Suggestions?

lcheni
By lcheni,
in

How does PriceLine Car Rental charge Fees/Taxes? Daily? or Per Rental?

I need a car (pref. full size) for the SFO-Sunnyvale CA area, between July 13 Thurs and July 22 Sat.

Wondering what kind of deal I would get from PriceLine car rental vs. directly from Hertz? or other consolidators?

Is Orbitz a consolidator?

Does PriceLine Car Rental work like bidding their hotel? treating car categories like * for hotels, etc.

What's a good bidding strategy for my case?

Thanks

If my memory served right I used PriceLine three times.

Sorry i did not report the first Paris trip, as that was not a win, but a recommended price I accepted after the first bid rejected.

I am quite sure that I reported the next two, or at least the Vancouver one:

a) toronto, spring 2004

:) Vancouver, last November

but I may have used "Guest", as I have forgotten my account name/password, until recently I have recovered those info. Now, the computer remembers and logs me directly, saving the hassale.

***********************************************************************************

Yes, one more Las Vegas Trip Labor Day, 2005 @ Bally's through your Las Vegas Checker

+++ If it helps, I have always booked all my PL thru SavingsBarn.com

********************************************************************************

Thanks for your understanding.

Let's just start 'fresh' and please post your winning bids, in the appropriate state categories, at the time they are won.

For your car rental questions, start by going to Priceline and you'll see the different car classes they have.

What is the best price you can get using our Car Rental Checker? What is the best price thru Hotwire?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]