Priceline Hotel: BELLINGHAM WA ???

Sarah Dan
By Sarah Dan,
in

Expedia only shows two hotels, both Best Western properties, which are rated higher than 2* in the city limits of Bellingham. I don't know if either participates with Priceline, but if they do, i would question if they would be rated as high as 3 stars.

So even without Priceline (or Hotwire) i would think you'll need to move outside of this area if you're looking for a 'true' 3* property.

Not sure what would show up at the 2* level, but if you want to give it a try let us know and we'll take a look and suggest where you might want to start your bidding.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I suspect these are going to be somewhat tough dates.... Hotwire shows nothing in the area and Expedia (usually NOT a very good source of availability) shows NO availability in the city limits for these dates.

What is your maximum bid so that we don't suggest an approach that is more than you want to pay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]