Priceline Hotel: 4* NYC June 9-14

citylover
By citylover,
in

Times Square is not a Priceline zone (it is part of the MTW zone)... did you mean UM/CPS or did you only want to bid the MTE and MTW zones?

I haven't looked at hotel-dirate rates for this stay but if Hotwire prices are over $250 i would think it very unlikely that you'll find success at $120 or less.

Do you have a back-up reservation? Would you SPLITTING YOUR PRICELINE BID?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare- I made a mistake sorry.

Only need the room June 11th -14th (I will be travelling June 9th but going upstate).

To answer your questions:

Sorry my mistake also here with I have a Hotwire vocabulary but thinking Priceline. I do want MTE and MTW.

No I have no backup reservations at all.

Would love to get the Grand Hyatt because the last time I was there I was made to wait for my room longer than anyone else as a "Priceline customer" and I complained, and management has told me the next time I book there to contact them directly when I arrive so they can make amends for that situation. So maybe I will be afforded a bit a luxury :) at a Priceline price.

Would prefer not to split.

I haven't looked at hotel-dirate rates for this stay but if Hotwire prices are over $250 i would think it very unlikely that you'll find success at $120 or less.
Would love to get the Grand Hyatt

I think you will be lucky to get a 4* hotel at all at the budget you mentioned... let alone the one you're hoping for. If you want to give it a try, you have two re-bid zone at the 4* level.

Select 4* MTE...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTW...

Bid $100, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $105, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $110, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTW...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $118, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]