Priceline Hotel: 2.5* (Tinton Falls-Eatontown-Long Branch) Sunrise Suites Tinton Falls

dahammer
By dahammer,
in

started bidding at the 3* level at $60, but was rejected. Lowered star rating to 2.5* and did not lower bid, success!

Your Offer Price: $60.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $16.19

Total Charges: $76.19

This hotel was once part of the Wyndham chain, but is no longer. This is a spartan Suite Hotel with a seperate sitting area, small refrigerator and microwave. Nothing has been done to improve this property since my last visit over a year ago, however, High Speed Internet is now free both Wired and WiFi. There is a "social hour" daily between 5-7 PM, but the free wine and beer are no longer offered :) So now you get to sit around with strangers, sip soft drinks, and nibble on stale Chex Mix. :) At least the free breakfast is still offered. Direct rates were $124, so I'm pleased with the results.

At one time, it carried the "Summerfield Suites" name and was part of the Wyndham chain as of my last visit in January, 2005. Its now called Sunrise Suites. Summerfield Suites is part of the Hyatt group along with Amerisuites, Hawthorn Suites. But when I callled Hyatt Gold Passport, the agent claimed that this property was not part of the Summerfield chain. Go to the Summerfield Suites site and this property appears under New Jersey. I guess its in limbo right now. :) This property is a step down from other Summerfield Suites that I've stayed at in the past, its still a two room suite, more like an Amerisuite room. Great coffee for breakfast :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]