Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Annapolis (Waterfront) Historic Inns of Annapolis

biddingforhotel
By biddingforhotel,
in

Ok, I was just $2 more than the minimum. Hotel staff made a mistake and it shows that hotel charged PL $44. So, I believe you can get this nice hotel for only $44 ...

Also, the environment is very clean and safe, so I ended up just park the car on Main St (saved $18 valet parking) right next to my hotel room (I can see my car from window) at Maryland Inn (noted: there are total 3 hotel inns for this Historic Inns), it is fantastic, can walk to all the attractions in town ...

I would highly recommend this hotel since the room should be 4* if not 5* ... Don't know why it is 2.5* by PL, and was even 2*, maybe because no swimming pool ?

Dahammer sent me this best crabcake restaurant on the way to Annapolis and I think many of you may want to know if you happen to heading that way as I am going to again soon ... [Hey, I got to visit Six Flags America again, as season pass holder ...]

He also sent me this wonderful Steakhouse restaurant at Annapolis that is already in my GPS which you may check it out. We walk around all the popular restaurants and take down the ones with lots of crowd, and this is one of them ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]