Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire hotel ID: Help, please!

Maclock
By Maclock,
in

Details for your 4.5-star hotel in Embarcadero Area

Hotel Details

Hotel name:Hotwire Hotel Supplier

Our 4.5-star hotel suppliers include:

Leading Hotels of the World, Le Meridien, Preferred Hotels & Resorts, plus other top brands and quality hotels.

Ratings Guide

64% savings

Price Per Room Person: $143 per room, per night

Retail: $395.00

You save: $252.00

Hotel Amenities

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

High-speed Internet Access

Guestrooms are equipped with high-speed Internet access; an extra charge may apply.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Funny enough we checked out last year on the date you arrive this year. I would say that is a good rate for knowing you have that hotel (which hopefully it will be).

Remember to take a sweater with you if you have never been there. It is foggy in SF and can seem quite cold especially if you take a boat trip.

We liked the area and the hotel as we wanted to be away from the tourist area of the wharf.

Let us know how it goes.

Blueskies

If this is truly the Le Meridien, which I'd bet my bottom dollar it is, I think $142 is a very good price for a hotel of this calibur. At first I figured you were probably staying on a Friday & Saturday night, which would explain the reasonable price since this hotel is in the financial district. But I see it is for a Monday & Tuesday night, which makes this an even better deal, IMO. The past few months when this hotel was still a Park Hyatt, midweek prices on Hotwire were typically in the high $200's.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]