Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market/Financial) Wyndham Boston

sbaulch
By sbaulch,
in

Hello,

I've never used the Hotwire service before, but am very impressed by the rates of the hotels. I'm considering purchasing a hotel for $83 a night (Nov. 28 - Nov 30) with the following description.

City Area: Boston Commons/Theatre District

Hotel Quality: 3 1/2 star

Amenities: Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness Center, High-Speed Internet Access, Business Center

I was wondering if, based on your experience, this might be the The Tremont Boston - A Wyndham Historic Hotel?

I've been to many other sites, and the cheapest rate for that hotel for the above dates is $129.41 CDN (approx: $97US). It would be nice to save a few extra dollars with the exchange.

I was also wondering if it's wiser to purchase a room closer to our arrival Boston, given that the time of year is low season? Will the room rates go down?

Oh - and this is also a great service. Thanks for taking the time and effort to maintain and moderate the site. Makes hotwire purchases less intimidating.

Cheers!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Seems to match the reported description of this property, as shown in the last post in THIS THREAD. Of course there could be other hotels that we just don't know about with the same exact rating and amenities, but i'd say yours is a pretty good guess.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

After reading the reviews of the Wydham Tremont on TripAdvisor & HotelShark, I decided to do a little more investigating for another Hotwire Hotel.

I just reserved a room at the Wyndham Boston Hotel, which has amazing reviews on TripAdvisor & HotelShark

City: Boston, MA

Quality: 4 star

Amenties: Restaurant, Fitness Centre, Hi Speed Internet, Business Centre

Dates: November 28 - November 30

Price: $87 per night for a total of $202.95 with taxes and booking fees

This is a great price as I've looked around and the majority were in the $160 - $190 price range.

Cheers

Well for an extra $4/nite extra you gained a half a star in rating and got a hotel which more favorable reviews.... sounds great in my book!

Glad it worked out for you and enjoy your stay. Feel free to add a review to our own HOTEL REVIEWS section when you return.

We look forward to seeing you around the board in the future. Thanks for your support and we encourage you help spread the word about BetterBidding... more users equals more information and we all benefit :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]