Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Kaanapali) Hyatt Regency

okra
By okra,
in

Hi,

Won the Hyatt Regency for $195 for the dates mentioned above.

5/20: Bid $180, Rejected

5/21: Bid $190, Rejected. Was offfered instant re-bid if I went up to $215. We didn't do it.

Immediately added Kahului and bid $195. Accepted!

Many, many thanks for this forum. I would not have known the right range tp bid, and I certainly would not have known about adding Kahului. Part of me was petrified that they would somehow find a resort in Kahului to stick us in!

We were sort of surprised to get the Hyatt. The non-bidding Priceline hotels showed The Whaler as the least expensive, so I thought we might end up there. We are happy with the outcome.

Anyway, this board is a great resource and since it was so much help to us, I wanted to be sure to post my info.

Ive never seen the Whaler come up on priceline, thats not to say it won't, its just I have never seen it.

You will enjoy the Hyatt; I stayed there last year. If you plan on self parking in the self parking lot instead of valet parking, the lot might be full if you have a late evening out, if so, just valet the car and let them know at the front desk the self parking lot was full and they will comp the valet parking for that night. For some reason self-parking lot very small. Also some free parking in back of the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]