Priceline Hotel: Bellevue Hyatt 3 or 4 star?

hsedin
By hsedin,
in

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the help this board has given me.. I am trying to book a room at the Bellevue (Washington) area for next weekend and have my eye on the Hyatt Bellevue. Looking at past post this was designated a 3 star but I have read also this is considered a 4 star as well? (Also, going into PL shows that the Bellvue-Redmond area does have 4 star hotel that is available to pick from as one of the option)

I am just wondering is there anyway to find out what the Hyatt Bellevue is currently considered as by PL?

Thanks in advance,

Henrik

Thank you for the help! Looks like in this case.. the Bellevue-Redmond zone would only have one 4 star hotel then (possibly the Hyatt as stated). That would be perfect for me trying to get a room at the hyatt!

Thank you for the help!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe the new listing for a 4* in Bellevue is the new Westin at Lincoln Center. The property is at the intersection of 8th St., NE and Bellevue Way, and is directly across the street from the Hyatt. I believe the Westin will put some pressure on the older Hyatt, and you will start seeing they Hyatt showing up more in future Priceline bidding.

• 4 weeks later...

I believe the new listing for a 4* in Bellevue is the new Westin at Lincoln Center. The property is at the intersection of 8th St., NE and Bellevue Way, and is directly across the street from the Hyatt. I believe the Westin will put some pressure on the older Hyatt, and you will start seeing they Hyatt showing up more in future Priceline bidding.

I won a 4* PCLN bid for Bellevue on memorial day weekend at the Hyatt. Hyatt renovated their property due to Westin coming in. Much better Hyatt...32" LCD tv, the Grand Bed, renovated bathrooms are the highlights.

WA

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]