PA Allentown Holiday Inn Lehigh Valley Airport Bethlehem

frugola
By frugola,
in

Stayed here on 5/6/06 for $53 plus fees. It's rated 3* by priceline, and i must say it is nicer than the Holiday Inn I've stayed in in Towson, maryland, so it does rate an extra half star.

It's a "conference center" and was really hopping when we got there with weddings, parties, etc. Very lovely, charming front desk staff and very clean facilities. it's set off of Route 100 next to a car dealership and walking distance to a Hilton, burger king, mc donald's and a damon's restaurant. The ONLY truly annoying situation was: there were a couple of visiting high school baseball teams who evidently required the calling of police twice and enhanced security on the part of Holiday Inn. Because one of the groups had done damage in the fitness room, they closed the fitness room to EVERYONE until the groups checked out, which is a bit much. Since their outdoor pool wasn't open, the manager helpfully suggested I jog around the parking lot!!

However, the rooms are quite spacious, clean, and quiet and the room we were in (which seemed to be standard) included a HUGE king size bed and a sofa bed. You're close to multiple Lehigh Valley attractions (Crayola Factory, Dorney Park, multiple colleges, antique malls, outlets, etc). Across the street is a gorgeous and cheap diner with terrific food (the Starlite Diner).

All in all for $53 i certainly can't complain. But I think considering the fitness room issue, the manager needs some retraining.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]