in

A new one for the list

Best Western Primrose

111 Carlton Street

Toronto, Ontario M5B 2G3

Canada

(416) 977-8000

$61 + 14.68 = $75.68 US

Best price on web $139.00 CDN = $124 US + 15 % tax = $142 so about 46% off HW says: save 47% - pretty honest on their part!

Hotel Amenities

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Golf Nearby - this is ridiculous - there is no golf nearby. If you go there for golf you deserve to complain.

"Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies."

Business Center

Central but not wonderful. No longer housing freshman overflow from University.

If you're updating the list, the Quality Inn Midtown is now the Holiday Inn Express. The Day's Inn you refer to on the hotel list is across from the 3* Best Western Primrose and has no pool so there's no confusion in the Hotwire listing. And 2* would be stretching it for the Day's Inn - a really low end property. The Primose would likely be 2.5* on Priceline as it is not at the level of the Marriotts that are 3* on PL.

• 4 weeks later...

After the stay at BWPH, Hotwire sent me a warm email hoping that my stay was okay (but of course they knew I had booked it for a guest who was not me - maybe the email they sent was not personal?) and if the amenities list was okay. I pointed out that there was no golf that I could detect. They probably also noticed that there is no business center. So the listing you see on Hotwire for a 3* in Downtown Toronto today with no golf or business center indicated might just be this place. Funny thing is that after Hotwire asks you if the listing is okay they don't get back to you and tell you that they are giving you a credit because it was mis-leading advertising. In fact, they don't write back at all - like ungrateful children. Hello? What do I do with the golf clubs I bought just for this visit?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]