Hotwire Hotel: 4* Big Island (Kohala Coast) Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel

goldendeal
By goldendeal,
in

I have been checking hotwire daily, rates were a constant 219.00 or more. Finally went down to 199.00 for the nights I needed. Im usually a priceline customer, but the risk of receving the Hilton scared me away this time. Decided to take the sure thing and pay a bit more. Hapuna usually comes up at 180.00 (lowest bid) a night with priceline , I felt the 40.00 a night difference is alright considering there is no risk of receiving the Hilton. Im happy with the results here, maybe should have waited a bit longer considering dates are far in advance but wanted to get it over with and start planning the hotel i need in Maui.

Hotel Amenities

Resort

Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options. Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.

Beachfront

Property is located on the beach.

Restaurant(s)

Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Pool(s)

Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Fitness Center

Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Spa Services

Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program

Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

Golf Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Tennis Nearby

Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one tennis court; an extra charge typically applies.

Business Center

Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

by the way, im really amazed at how quick prices change on hotwire, I decided to check my dates again just for kicks less then 10 mins after my purchase, and it came up , 223.00 , 24.00 more, somtimes I think hotwire just pulls their prices out of their,,,ah, hat. I guess I caught it at the right time, 5 mins later or earlier and I woulnt get that price. Somewhat of a game I guess.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]