Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Sacramento (Downtown) Sheraton Grand

PavSthAust
By PavSthAust,
in

Your site helped greatly in guessing my resultant hotels through Hotwire so way of thank you I thought I'd better post confirmatory details for future users.

With only 2 4 star hotels in the Sacremento city area it wasn't too hard to guess which I'd end up with when I passed on a 4 star option at US$79 and the following day the 4.5* option at US$85 came up. With Expedia listing at over US$200 per night for either I jumped readily in.

I'll do another post for my other win to list it with it's own header for those searching but the details are as below:

LAX and Vicinity 27/11 4* Westin Los Angeles Airport US$68 plus taxes/charges (again I guessed right after studying your site!).

Cheers

Pav

South Australia

Thanks for the reported win (and to iaphax for helping out!!)

Is this in the zone Hotwire describes at Downtown? Also, could you list the amenities Hotwire listed before purchase as these would best help future users identify this property in the future. (was this a Customer Favorite and restaurant, pool, fitness, business, golf)

THANKS!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]