Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Oahu (Waikiki Central) Radisson Waikiki

GOHawks
By GOHawks,
in

Any ideas on either of these 2 hotels in Honolulu? Thanks!! :)

3-star hotel in Waikiki Beachside $85/night

Near Beach

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Tennis Nearby

3-star hotel in Waikiki Near Beach $97/night

Near Beach

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

I used the HOTWIRE link found on www.savingsbarn.com.

I ended up selecting the 3.5-star hotel in Waikiki Central for $102/night

Hotel Name:Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio

Dates: July 4th through 7th (3 nights)

Hotel Amenities

Near Beach

Property is located within easy walking distance of a beach.

Restaurant(s)

Pool(s)

Fitness Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

Price on hotel's website is listed at $229/night! :)

Congratulations on your win!

Many love this hotel and think it is one of the better values in the area. The locations is great for accessing Waikiki Beach, but i did have two complaints (so that you go prepared):

-Hotwire guests are only assigned to the lower 3-5 floors or so (higher floors were offered at $40/nite upgrade)

-rooms on the above floors (3-5) only have two beds

You can see the pics i posted are RealHotelPhotos.com

Enjoy your trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Many love this hotel and think it is one of the better values in the area. The locations is great for accessing Waikiki Beach, but i did have two complaints (so that you go prepared):

-Hotwire guests are only assigned to the lower 3-5 floors or so (higher floors were offered at $40/nite upgrade)

-rooms on the above floors (3-5) only have two beds

After I won, I've been in contact with hotel's reservations department. They have been incredibly helpful and very very prompt in returning e-mails. They did mention that Hotwire guests will be placed in a double-bed, city-view room on floors 3-9.

If any available ocean view or mountain view rooms are available when I check-in they will give me a free upgrade, otherwise I can pay $20/night for a mountain view or $40/night for an ocean view and be guranteed one of those two rooms.

They also mentioned that since it will be our honeymoon, the hotel will be presenting us with a certificate upon check-in to help celebrate our honeymoon with a choice of a complimentry bottle champagne or a pitcher of Mai Tai that we can redeem at our poolside bar! :)

Hi, just a little note, we were placed in a 9th floor room which the desk clerk advised was classified as city view but still had an ocean view. Indeed it did have an ocean view and without the upgrade charge...so maybe you can at least ask for one of those. Have fun on your Honeymoon...we're getting married on the island the week before.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]