Hotwire Hotel: Help With Montreal

Argyle
By Argyle,
in

Hi all,

I've gone on Hotwire and noticed that they have a downtown Montreal hotel with the exact amenities as the 3.5* hotel mentioned HERE, but it's listed as 3 stars. There is one 3.5 star hotel, but it only has 2 amenities. Is Hotwire known to change its rankings? I'm wondering if they changed the Wyndham to 3 stars.

Thanks!

As stated in the paragraph above each hotel by city list, Hotwire (as well as Priceline) can change the ratings on a hotel at any time.

The amenities listed are fairly common for any hotel, so my first guess would be that it indeed is NOT the same hotel mentioned in the other post.

We may be able to help further if you supply the dates of your search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Rainman,

Thanks for helping out and referencing your prior post.

Just to clarify, your ORIGINAL POST on this property indicated the amenities were Restaurant and Fitness Center (and you indicated now it was Restaurant and Business Center... but i think Fitness Center is correct)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]