Lust, absolute LUST

norwegianwife
By norwegianwife,
in

So, I have spent the better part of the last hour LUSTING over the packages offered in the auction section of this website:

www.luxurylink.com (www-dot-luxurylink-dot-com)

They have a auction section that has luxury hotel stays with deep discounts. I have only looked in the Europe section, but they have properties all over the world. Just really fun to look at and to keep in mind for special occaisions. Has anybody heard anything about this site?? Check it out!

• 1 month later...

I have been going to this website regularly for the last year and drooling over them. And then I realized that the deals they offer, one can simply book independently and get a better deal. For example Las Brisas in Acapulco, I booked through another site and got a much better deal booking a club level room, however I saw the picstures of the place on Luxury Link which sold me the place....

Just an idea if you are planning to use Luxury Link...

D.

My wife and I used LuxuryLink 3 years ago to book our honeymoon at the Villa Del Sol in Xihuatanejo, Mexico. It was a georgeous place with wonderful service... the perfect relaxed honeymoon. We would never have been able to afford such a georgeous and luxurious suite or property in the high season without getting it on LuxuryLink.

My advice is to watch the blackout dates and check with the property before bidding to make sure that they will have availability for that room-type for the dates you want, particularly if you are already tied into the dates you need it (as we were).

Worked perfectly for us.

WE posted an actual luxury link win in the other hotel section on the board, and we actually saved a minimum of 350 dollars going through luxury link. Most of the rooms offered on luxury link are junior or luxury suites. I usually go to the hotel website and tripadvisor and do a check as to what the going rate for the rooms are for the dates I am interested in. Very rarely have the prices on luxury link been beaten, for the standard of room being offered (LL also has, in many instances, the inclusion of dinner for one or several nights and spa treatments, car, wine tastings, etc). This has especially been true in Italy this summer. Just some unbelievable deals that are nearly half off the summer rates!

And like you said, so much fun to just look at the offers and DROOL!! We will definately continue to use it!

Oh, and the hotel we won through luxury link for this summer keeps contacting us with sugesstions of things to do and offering to book any tours that we want to go on. They even sent an email last week asking if we had thought of anything else that we wanted to add to our trip and if we had any questions to please not hesitate to email and ask them.

Seems like a high level of service!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]