Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Seattle (Downtown) Summerfield Suites

WillTravel
By WillTravel,
in

This was another last-minute bid, as I had to finalize by tonight. I bid $45 for a 2* in downtown Seattle, and got an offer to add $13. My spidey-sense suggested to me that this was probably a 2.5* hotel on the counteroffer. So I linked again through SavingsBarn.com and selected 2.5* and Downtown Seattle and Univ. of Washington - Northgate (which is a free rebid, as it only goes up to 2*) and I bid $52, and was accepted.

After we got this hotel, my daughter wanted me to try to extend the stay for Saturday night also. We have a free night stay at a considerably lesser property for Saturday night, and she would have really liked this hotel for two nights. But when I tried the Extend a Night feature on our winning screen, it came back with a lack of availability for Saturday night.

This is one of our top two favorite hotels in Seattle (we haven't tried the upscale ones), so we're quite happy (although an extension would have been even better).

But based on my experience, I seem to get the best deal a month or two or more out in downtown Seattle.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]