Hotwire Hotel: 3 1/2 star anchorage airport

gerald beer
By gerald beer,
in

i have been searching hotwire for memorial day weekend 2006 for some time now. nothing was coming up reasonable until today

3 1/2 stars near the airport

airport shuttle

restaurants

fitness center

business center

laundry

i have never seen a 3 1/2 star before and this is a very attractive rate of $68 per night

is this the shearton upgraded??

there is a 4 star listed for $210 a night so its not the captain cook. no other web site lists a 3 1/2 star in anc at the airport thanks

i thought it might be helpful to others to find out what exactly i have booked and i am keeping

i got the toursaver book for alaska and booked the comfort suites. $138 first night, second night free

then because i was willing to stay the 3rd night the hotel offered me a special rate of $87 for the 3rd night

so all in all a pretty decent deal. the toursaver book is $100 but i also used it for a free rental car day in anchorage and i have booked 3 excursions which saved me well over $300. total savings so far minus the book cost is $438

i would encourage anyone going to alaska to consider buying this book. there are 5 different hotels in there with a buy one get one night free offering

good luck and better bidding

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]