Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Help - identifying Hotwire hotel

zetachi
By zetachi,
in

Hi,

Thanks for posting and making us aware of the issue.

We are investigating, I will reply here as we learn more, but assuming no complications I’d estimate a fix tomorrow morning.

In the meantime if there is a specific hotel you’re looking at and need help asap, post the details of your search here and we will manually have a look.

Thanks again for the post.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• thereuare changed the title to Hotwire Research tab (RESOLVED)

Trying to figure this one

5/12-5/13

$189 2 1/2 star  Saratoga Springs South - Malta

Amenities Include: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free internet, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, and more...

Thanks

Not a definitive ID, but the Fairfield Inn and Suites Saratoga Malta looks to be a good fit and would be my guess for this HOTWIRE property.

EDIT TO ADD: be sure to read additional comments in posts below 

Does this work for your needs?

Is there a specific hotel you’re trying to target or one that you are afraid of receiving and trying to avoid?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I got a page that indicated this hotel is guaranteed to be at one if these chains:

Hampton Inn

Comfort Suites

La Quinta 

Holiday Inn Express

When searching:

Hampton Inn - none in this area that I’m aware of (there is a Home2Suites but no Hampton)

Comfort Suites - has Hotel Saratoga but it doesn’t meet user review ratings (not even close)

La Quinta - none in the zone that I can see

HI Express - again, none I see in this area

I’m going to stick with my Fairfield Inn guess, but I’m far from certain given the ‘guaranteed’ information shown by HOTWIRE.

I even checked to see if this Fairfield Inn used to be one of the brands above, but couldn’t find any information confirming this theory.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help (or if there is a specific hotel you are looking for).

RevealHotels and the Hotwire tab are working again (a different issue than the other day, but over the weekend i'll look for a more permanent solution)

Not sure why the other thread is showing 'locked' for you as it appears 'normal' for me, but you can just continue the thread here and once resolved i'll merge everything (and move to the New York section of the board).

• thereuare changed the title to Hotwire Help - identifying Hotwire hotel
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]