Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

normally $251

I used the search tool and it couldn't find the name of the hotel. Can you let me know which one is it?

For this 4 star HOTWIRE hotel:

Amenities

Free internet

Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms
==> best guess would be The Westin Washington DC City Center (I can’t rule out The Mayflower, but I believe the Westin is the more likely outcome for this one)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 1/23/2023 at 3:46 PM, NachoMan91 said:

Ok thank you for finding this. Are you sure it may be one of the two you suggested because those are really nice and I will like to go with those if they are one of those two.

On Hotwire website the mayflower is showing as a 4.4 user review compared to the 4.3/5 like the hot rate hotel.

On HOTWIRE there are many things that end up being ‘rounding errors’ (it’s not like one hotel has a 4.3 rating and the other a 3.8… 4.3 and 4.4 are close enuff that I would not exclude it solely based upon this criteria) or are sometimes not updated as quickly as other aspects of their site; but this would be one reason I favored The Westin as the more likely of the two.

If you change your search to 2adults/1child what appears to be the same hotel (based upon all of the criteria shown by HOTWIRE) is revealed as the Westin Washington DC City Center.

There are never any guarantees and It’s possible that this 2adult/1child hotel is a different property (with all of the same descriptors as the one offered in a 2adult/0children search), so purchasing as 2adults/1child would be the safer option if you are trying to target this property.

With all of the above noted, I don’t see anything that excludes this from being the Westin, but there could always be a hotel we didn’t consider or something new that our systems have not yet factored into play.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]