Priceline Hotel: New York (Times Square - Theatre District)

Noela
By Noela,
in

Hello Moderators:  Happy New Year.  I am going to NYC next Saturday with wife, and we plan to stay around the Times Square area:L. Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th.

We are looking for hotels within 4.5* to 5* range, for not more than $200.

I have not been here for a while, but I understand NYOP is no longer available.   What other options do I have to grab a good deal.

Thanks in advance,

/Noela

Happy New Year to you as well!

Not sure how committed you are to Times Square, but i'll mention two Downtown hotels that are relatively inexpensive for your nite and get very good reviews:
Hyatt Centric Wall St. for $131/nite

Conrad New York Downtown $174/nite

If you want to stay closer to Times Square / Midtown some of the better offers that i see:

InterContinental New York Barclay $142 (Midtown East, location may or may not work for your needs)

Innside New York Nomad $149/nite

Hilton New York Times Square $109/nite (i have actually stayed here (twice) a few years ago, rooms were nice although nothing noteworthy, but the location is excellent if you're trying to stay as close to Times Square as possible... and the price is right)

Thoughts on any of the above?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know more about your stay and/or which of the above are contenders, and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Using our BiddingHelper.com tool is the easiest way to access each

On 1/21/2023 at 5:56 PM, Noela said:

-- Hilton New York Times Square $109/nite 

This one is offered thru HOTWIRE, so use the HOTWIRE RESEARCH tab and filter the results (on the left side) and select 'Times Square' only.  You should then see the offer for $109/nite (price may change slightly) that is identified as the Hilton New York Times Square.

On 1/21/2023 at 5:56 PM, Noela said:

-- Innside New York Nomad $149/nite

This is also a HOTWIRE offer, but for this one filter to only show the 'Chelsea - Greenwich Village' zone... you should then see the one (~$149/nite) identified as the Innside by Melia New York Nomad

Any questions or issues let us know.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Good luck and let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much, Thereuare.  I went with the  Innside New York Nomad.  the price increased a bit from $149.00 because we are traveling with our teenage daughter and wanted to be sure we have two double/queen beds.  So changed the configuration.  Here is the price breakdown:

INNSiDE by Melia New York Nomad

Price summary Room

$170.00 ($170.00 per night x 1 night x 1 room)

Taxes & fees$57.00

Hotwire Total (USD)$227.00

Resort fee$40.00 (Due at hotel)

Trip total (USD)$267.00

Trip total per night (USD)$267.00 (includes resort fee)

Thanks so much .... Noela

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]