Hotwire deal sold out

Lawyeron
By Lawyeron,
in

Hi, im posting here as i am not sure about the right forum for this question.

its been 2 days that i see a hotel at a certain rate via Hotwire (5-star hotel 79 USD, Vienna, Austria, April 24-28), and when i put my details and try to book, i get an error that the "Deal is sold out" and i need to refresh.

is this because Hotwire recognizes that i am from a certain country and therefore the deal is not available for me?

any way to bypass this error?

Thanks,

Ron

I don't believe this has anything to do with your location.

To clarify, at what point in the booking process do you get this message… clicking the hotel from the search results, after clicking a specific room type, or after inputting your credit card info and trying to pay for the room?

Have you tried looking for the same hotel on PRICELINE EXPRESS?  I see what I believe to be the same hotel you’re looking for there ($86 less or Priceline Coupon brings you to nearly the same price)… have you tried to complete your purchase with PRICELINE?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On HOTWIRE it looks like the original hotel has increased to $115/nite as there are now TWO offers priced at $115/nite (one likely Vienna Park the other likely Vienna Plaza).  As a long shot, have you tried a different browser to make sure that is not the reason you were getting the error upon checkout?

Or you can try this, which is a different property than i was seeing a few days ago:

5 star City Center - Opera - Ringstrasse Blvd - Museum District for $99/nite (always confirm your dates and details on the landing page!!):

Restaurant

Fitness Center

Pets Allowed

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

==> Hilton Vienna Plaza is my guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us update on what you decide, how it goes, or if any trouble checking out for any of the offers above.

Let us know how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]