Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire Discount help

casperslc
By casperslc,
in

Hi casperslc,

VERY HAPPY to hear you're finding the RevealHotels.com site useful!:smile:

Unfortunately the short answer regarding a Hotwire Coupon is 'we don't know'.

The longer(er) answer is that based upon Expedia's (the parent company of HOTWIRE) earnings report a few weeks ago, they seem to be trying to become less price-focused and more 'user-experience focused', which would imply fewer system-wide coupons available in the future.  I'm not sure if this is their longterm strategy for HOTWIRE as well (which is a price-focused brand) or just a temporary reaction in an attempt to save money after the covid business downturn.

I hope to speak with them in the comping weeks on the return of our exclusive coupon program, but i'd guess this will be at least 3+ weeks down the road.

Of course, if/when we do have any coupons they will immediately be posted in the Hotwire Coupons section of the site.

In the meantime, since you like RevealHotels.com, note that we have the same service for Priceline at ExpressGuess.com, and Priceline currently has an excellent 15% off coupon (expires today unless extended)

Hope that is helpful... no firm answers, but it's (my taken on) the current state of affairs.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• thereuare changed the title to Hotwire Discount help
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]