NYC

Guapo
By Guapo,
in

Hi Guapo,

Unfortunately there is no more 'name your own price' bidding available on PRICELINE, your options are now HOTWIRE, PRICELINE EXPRESS, or PriceBreakers.

On a positive note i did have a quick look and you have plenty of options for these dates at under $200/nite.

I'd suggest starting your search at our BiddingHelper.com tool and look in the 'Hotwire Research' and Priceline Research' tabs.  Is there anything there of interest?  You didn't mention what you're looking for in a hotel or what part of Manhattan you're looking to stay in, but if you let us know what option(s) at BiddingHelper.com seem appealing to you we can have a look to see if that is indeed your best deal (i'm very familiar with NYC so can comment on what you think are your best options and/or if i see anything that looks to be a bit better for around the same price)

Let us know what you find and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]