Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Center City West - Rittenhouse Square) Club Quarters, Philadelphia

Alex in MI
By Alex in MI,
in

I can't believe no one's posted in this particular forum for over two years! Anyhow, I'm glad to add the first hotel in this City Zone. Total cost for three nights was $344, which still was less than the QC Members' rate. Here are the amenities, with a direct quote from the confirmation email: 

Free internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Air conditioning, Enhanced Cleaning - Yes, Guest Safety - Yes, Disinfectant Used - Yes, Social Distancing - Yes, Hand Sanitizer Provided - Yes, Staff Protective Clothes - Yes, Contactless CheckIn - Yes, Contactless CheckOut - Yes, Turnaround Gap - Yes, Shield in Main Areas - Yes, Guest Protective Clothes - Yes, Common Surface Disinfect - Yes, Linens High Temp - Yes, Wrapped Food - No, Temp Checks Staff - No, Temp Checks Guests - No  Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board!

Posts on the board have been down substantially since Covid, but we have seen a small tick-up recently as things get back to 'normal' and people are beginning to travel again.  However, i suspect that posts will not reach their pre-pandemic levels since we have released more self-service tools for users: HotelsRevealedRevealHotels, and ExpressGuess.

On 2/6/2022 at 9:03 PM, Alex in MI said:

I'm glad to add the first hotel in this City Zone

This surprised me too as i thought for certain we have seen hotels in this zone before (i have family in the area so i'm always keeping an active eye on the area).  I took a deeper look and located a bug that is preventing some hotels from appearing in our Hotel Lists.  Thank you for making us aware of the situation and we are currently working on finding a fix.

Thanks again for sharing your win and have a great trip!

PS- if you have a car, my favorite Cheesesteak place is outside of the city:
Dalessandro's Steaks
600 Wendover St

Philadelphia, PA 19128

... since it's outside of center city you can almost always find easy parking on Wendover St in front of the park, but the downside is that this place is extremely popular, so expect a long line.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

On 2/7/2022 at 11:13 AM, thereuare said:

I took a deeper look and located a bug

This has now been FIXED!

I'm happy to report that the Hotel Lists are now complete and showing the complete list of hotels available.

Thank you again for making us aware of the issue.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]