Priceline Hotel: 3* Los Angeles Airport (LAX) Hilton

RPhOnTheGo
By RPhOnTheGo,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Update: change of plans required going to LA a day early. So for the first time I took advantage of Priceline's ability to EXTEND A SUCCESSFUL BID.

You can bid ON A SPECIFIC HOTEL (i.e. the one you've already successfully bid) for days before or after your successful bid.

So my $46 bid for one night now is 2 nights, with the second night booked at the same price.

From the Priceline Help section:

Can I add nights to my accepted hotel reservation?

To add nights to your accepted priceline hotel reservation just click on the link below and we'll search your originally booked hotel for the additional nights you need. If available, we will book your additional nights as a new reservation and charge your credit card for the cost of the additional nights requested plus applicable taxes and fees. The number of additional nights you request cannot exceed the number of nights in your original reservation and you may only add nights to the beginning or end of your stay.

The option to add additional nights to an existing priceline hotel reservation is only available if all of the following apply:

your original priceline reservation was made less than 30 days ago

your total stay does not exceed 21 nights

you make your request before midnight eastern time the night before your check-in date

you have not already requested additional nights for this trip and

the hotel you are holding a reservation with allows priceline to make reservations for additional nights.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]