Hotwire Coupons

Andrew_86
By Andrew_86,
in

How often do coupons come about? I noticed there are none for hotwire at the moment, and that the previous ones all expired within the last week. Wasn't sure how often new coupons come up and if I should just wait a few days before booking my Hawaii hotel and maybe new coupons will be available. If anyone has any insight into that based on historicals let me know. 

Welcome to BetterBidding! :smile:

We almost always have a Hotwire Coupon and are usually given exclusive deals for when their is nothing offered system-wide.  Unfortunately there have been some internal changes at HOTWIRE so things are not happening seemlessly as they have in the past.  I actually reached out to them yesterday for a new coupon but have not heard back from them yet (admittedly it was late in the day yesterday so not unusual to not have heard back yet first thing in the morning).

So the short answer is that we hope to have a new coupon in the very near future... but can't be certain or make any guarantees.  To be honest, they usually promote heavily during holidays, so i'm very surprised they didn't have anything for the July 4th Holiday (well, they did have a holiday coupon but it expired before the actually holiday)... could have something to do with the changes taking place over there.

What are the details of your trip and which hotel is it that you're hoping to receive?  Have you looked to see if the same offer is available thru PRICELINE EXPRESS?

Obviously the risk in waiting is if the current hotel offer disappears entirely before we are able to get a new coupon; are there other offers available that would be acceptable should this current offer disappear before you're able to make your purchase?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks! $30 is better than nothing. I've got a week trip to Honolulu for our 10th anniversary. I've found a deal on hotwire that looks to be the Hyatt Regency for $154 a night, and it looks to have solid reviews. I did not look like the same deal was available on Priceline. Trying to stay under $200 a night. I need it for 7 nights, so any coupon will help. Was hoping for a % based one so it would take off more on a week stay, but I'll settle for whatever I can get. 

On 7/7/2021 at 10:11 AM, thereuare said:

Unfortunately there have been some internal changes at HOTWIRE so things are not happening seemlessly as they have in the past.

On 7/7/2021 at 6:00 PM, Andrew_86 said:

Is it just me or are the hotwire codes not working?

Case in point!:laugh:

I posted the coupon codes as they were sent to us and you're correct, they were not working.

However, through some trial and error i have figured out their mistake and have updated our Hotwire Coupon page accordingly (they left one letter out of each of the codes).

Thank you for letting us know of the issue and i'm assuming it is now resolved, please let us know if you have any further issues that we may be able to assist with.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]