Hotwire Hotel: 4* SeaWorld - International Drive South area $139 November 27-December 4th

inspiration100
By inspiration100,
in

Hello,

I use your betterbidding website to help in research of hotels.  Dates are 11/27-12/4.  However, this one has me stumped.  It's a 4* (new to hotwire) with the following amenities:

Free internet

Free parking

Business center

Fitness center

Golf nearby

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

BetterBidding matches it to Marriott Cypress Harbour.  However, the map section shows this under Champions gate.  It seems to be a mistake but it has me worried.  I need a room for 6 people so I want to make sure this really is Cypress Harbour Villas.  Is there any way to help darn near guarantee it?  Why don't the amenities show it as a condo?  Why does the map show the wrong location?  Is Marriot Cypress Harbour really new to hotwire?

Thanks for the help.

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

9 hours ago, inspiration100 said:

I need a room for 6 people

As HOTWIRE only searches for up to quad occupancy, how many guests are you including in your search?

9 hours ago, inspiration100 said:

the map section shows this under Champions gate

Can you clarify what map section you are referring to, as the map i'm looking at does put this hotel in the SeaWorld - International Drive South zone.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I checked this morning and it's been fixed.  The map definitely showed it under Champions gate last night and I notified their support via text.  I'm very confident now that it is the Marriott Cypress Harbour with the map fixed showing the Seaworld location.  Now I just need to decide if I wait and hope priceline adds it lower or book it via HOTWIRE.  I've gotten this property significantly cheaper via PRICELINE EXPRESS before.

The Seattle hotel guy.... Stayed in 14 hotels downtown and counting!

Favorite Hotel Downtown: The Camlin Seattle (It's now a timeshare)

If the HOTWIRE rate is a significant discount you may want to move forward, as the other option you didn't mention above is that the hotel disappears from HOTWIRE (and not offered thru PL or HW).

If the current savings is small then there is not as much risk in waiting and hoping to see if the price drops or if it appears thru PRICELINE EXPRESS, but holding out for a specific price you have seen/paid in the past may not necessarily be relevant since rates are date specific.  For example, if in the past retail rates for this hotel were $200/nite and you picked it up for $100/nite, that is irrelevant if current retail rates are $400/nite.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress or let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]