Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Hotel Commonwealth

casperslc
By casperslc,
in

Hello again my friends,

I am wanting to stay in Boston on June 30 to July 2nd.  I would like a nice property that is around $100.  I have found a few places around 150 but the hotel capacity seems low so I am wondering if I could do better.  I am looking downtown, seaport, Fenway, anyplace but the outskirts.  Any suggestions? So far, I found Seaport Hotel, CitizenM, the Godfrey, and The Revere.  Godfrey looks great and they are at 150.  I would still like to get similar at 100-125 if possible.  

Thanks!

Casper

• thereuare changed the title to Boston Help 6/30-7/2

How about:

Hotel Commonwealth $82

The Bostonian Boston $87

The Godfrey $89

Club Quarters Boston $101

Hotel Indigo Boston Garden $102

Kimpton Nine Zero $139

... any of these of interest?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Wow! Great rates.  The Hotel Commonwealth is a great location because I hope to see a game.  The Bostonion is also great.  Godfrey was one of my top choices but I am getting a much higher rate... two nights with urban fees - 442.  

Thanks for your help!

This is the Godfrey offer i was referring to on HOTWIRE:

4* HOTWIRE Boston Common - Theatre District - South End for $89
Pet friendly
Boutique hotel
Near beach
Oceanfront hotel
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Self-service laundry
==> The Godfrey Hotel Boston is our best guess for this one

The price shows as $94/nite but with our current $10 off Hotwire Coupon: BB10HW the price drops to $89/nite ($305 all-in including the hotel's resort fee).  There is also a Bed Choice so for an extra $5-$10/nite you could choose a corner room or a junior suite, where you could then use our code HWRELAX25 which would then take $25 off your total.

Does this work for your needs and budget?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received a nice deal at the hotel you were expecting and that you're pleased with the results.

Note that the BB10HW code was valid yesterday when posted, but it expired last nite.  You can always see all of our valid coupons in the Hotwire Coupon page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy this leg of your trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]