Boston Hotel help for June 25 and 26

casperslc
By casperslc,
in

Hello,

I am looking at staying in Boston on June 25 and 26.  I am flying in late so I would like a hotel with an airport shuttle or close so Uber is close.  My arrival time is 0020.  Currently I have the Boston Doubletree Bayside at $79 a night.  Do you know of anything less or nicer?

Thanks!

• thereuare changed the title to Boston Hotel help for June 25 and 26

To clarify, this is for one nite (June 25) or are you staying two nites and need both the nites of 6/25 and 6/26?

That seems like a good rate for the Boston Doubletree Bayside, but i do see some options that would seem to be closer, nice, and about the same amount of costs, but as i see your next Boston hotel stay doesn't start for a few days later on 6/30, i think it's important to also take into consideration where you are heading when leaving this hotel... do you board a cruise, stay at a friend's house, already have another hotel booked, etc, etc?

Please confirm your check-out date as where as where you are heading when departing this hotel and we'll suggest some options.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply! We land just past midnight on the 26th.  So, I figure we have to reserve the 25th.  I would also like to stay one additional night in Boston, so we would stay the 26th too.  Depart on the 27th.  We are going to another location for a few days - I am not sure where as of now.  Maybe the cape.  Then we will be back in Boston for the 30th to the 2nd.  I hope that answers your questions.  Thanks!

Got it...

Although i understand you're arriving late, my suggestion would be head Downtown anyway... it's fairly close to the airport and this way once you wake up the following morning you'll be right where you want to be to start enjoying the city (walk to a cafe, grab breakfast, etc).  You could also use this leg of your trip to stay/see one part of the city... then stay in a different part of the city at the end of your trip (although Boston isn't really that big)

If you like this idea The Godfrey, which you mentioned as liking in your other post, can be had for $101/nite... or Hotel Indigo Boston Garden for $107/nite.

While each of these may be a little more than the Boston Doubletree Bayside, it will be convenient for anything you want to during the day on the 26th, as well as taxi/uber fare.

Your thoughts?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Does that include the nasty resort fees that The Godfrey charges?  I was hoping to save money the first two nights because I think the cape or beaches may be expensive - during the middle part of our trip.  I don't mind taking the T into downtown the next day and one of my fav restaurants is in Saugus which is a quick Uber from BOS Logan properties.  The extra $23 difference on the rate plus $25 in "urban" fee makes it higher than I was hoping for a night.  

The rates we post are the room rates so we don't need to 'drill down' and click thru on every listing.  As well, if you're looking at the Godfrey (or any other hotel that charges resort fees) they're going to be the same regardless of how you book.

I don't see the Hotel Revere listed for your dates.

If the Boston Doubletree Bayside is convenient for your plans and you can get a $79/nite rate i would take that, as i'm seeing a $159/nite regular rate for your dates or a $107/nite rate thru HOTWIRE (not seeing it at all on PRICELINE)

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide or how we can be of further help.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]