Hotwire Hotel: 5* Napa - Sonoma (Calistoga - St. Helena) Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley

ndmike
By ndmike,
in

The picture associated with this offer is of the new Four Seasons Napa Valley. I called Four Seasons and they don't have an opening date yet for the property though and the reservation is in a couple days. Could it be that they'll be opening in a few days? Or will i end up getting a different hotel? 

3/7/21-3/8/21

$302

Amenities

Free internet

Free parking

Airport shuttle

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Our BiddingHelper.com tool identifies this property:
5* HOTWIRE Calistoga - St. Helena for $282
Free parking
Free internet
Pet friendly
Airport shuttle
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
==> as the Four Seasons Resort and Residences Napa Valley

Most hotels indicate that the picture is a sample and not the actual hotel you will receive, but for this offer (at least on my search) it indicates that it is an 'actual hotel photo', so i think you would have a good case for HOTWIRE to refund if you should end up with a property other than the Four Seasons (based upon your knowledge of the room shown being the Four Seasons... our BiddingHelper.com above should help give confidence in your guess)

It does seem odd that the hotel itself is not yet accepting reservation, so i think that:
1) they are doing a soft opening, accepting HOTWIRE guests at a discounted rate in order to help train their staff and get some kinks out before accepting guests on a large scale (although this would seem like an expensive endeavor as i'm doubtful they would get that many guests from Hotwire on any given date)

2) there is a mistake and the reservation will not go thru or, if it goes go thru, it will ultimately be canceled by Hotwire

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

EDIT TO ADD: looks like you posted while i was typing my reply.  I would recommend calling the hotel to confirm that they will be open.  If not, then call HOTWIRE and you should also be able to get some Hot Dollars (their version of a credit to use on a future purchase) for your inconvenience.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for, but as per my 'EDIT TO ADD' comments above, hopefully this stay takes place.

Please reach out to the hotel and let us know if they are open to accept your reservation OR what happens when you reach out to HOTWIRE to let them know.

Thank you for sharing your win and helping us confirm this hotel for the Hotwire Hotel List for Napa Valley.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply buy sadly this stay will not be happening. The hotel asked me to forward them the reservation email from hotwire. I asked the hotel if i could move the reservation to a date in the future but I'm not sure that will even be a possibility. 

Sorry to hear that... if you haven't reached out to HOTWIRE yet i suspect you will be getting an email shortly "Sorry, the hotel has canceled your reservation".

Once you do hear from HOTWIRE i would call them asking if they could transfer to another date (assuming you'll be in the area again in the future) or a discount on a future hotwire purchase.  Transferring the stay to another date is worth asking for but has a small chance of happening... odds of getting some Hot Dollars towards a future purchase (in addition to this refund) are pretty good.

Thanks for the update!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]