Hotwire Hotel: 4* Toronto (Toronto Airport East) Sheraton Gateway Hotel In Toronto International Airport

Energie12
By Energie12,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I assume you're searching for 2adults/0children?  I only ask to make sure we are looking at same property, as $91CAD seems to be a little more than the $65USD i'm seeing for the following:

Using our sister site, BiddingHelper.com, you can ID this (or just about any other) property:

4* HOTWIRE Toronto Airport East for $65
Free internet
Pet friendly
Indoor pool(s)
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Self-service laundry
==> Sheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International Airport

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see it was the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help.  Looks like a great deal and super convenient!

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us confirm this property for the Toronto Hotwire Hotel List.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]