CPR-LAS on DL - 10/25/20-10/30/20 for $185.20

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

I forget to post this along with my hotel deal for my upcoming Las Vegas trip. Well in any event I used the discounted Delta gift cards I bought at Raise to buy an airline ticket for this trip. I was to book my ticket for $185.20 (really $154.01 considering I did not pay full price for the gift cards). This fare is very good considering that my local hometown airport is often pricey, due to the lack of competition. In past I have seen airfares for closer to $300 or $400 roundtrip, so I am happy with my purchase. I also was able sell the remaining portion on the gift card to a friend, so I ended up with nothing to lose. 

On a side note I very excited, as I get to fly through the new Salt Lake City airport. Also, all of the gates will now have a jet bridge and I will get to avoid the bus to/from my plane for my Casper flight.

Back in March i booked August and November flights... the first is fully refundable, the latter i get a credit to use for up to a year if i need to cancel.  For August i figure i have nothing to lose, for November i know i can utilize the credit over the course of the following year (so again, nothing really to lose).  Excellent rates for both!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]