Vdara Hotel for just $72

Wyotraveler
By Wyotraveler,
in

Hey all

I am hoping that we will be back sort of normal this coming October, as I have some time off in October and found both a great airfare and a great hotel rate for a trip to Las Vegas.

In any event I was able to get a room at Vdara Hotel & Spa for just $72 a night. Below is the following rate information from my booking at the MGM Resorts website for my trip to Las Vegas on October 25 - October 30, 2020.

• Daily room rate: $72.42 / night
  • Taes: $44.68
  • Ressort Fee: $255.11
  • Total: $665.65

On side the MGM Resorts website shows room rates from $112 even on the page listing actual room categories and rates, so I wonder if my rate is a mistake. Also would note that I paid a small refundable deposit to make my reservation. 

I checked a number of other sites including Priceline and Hotwire using the links at this site and can't find anything this good. With the deal I got I just hoping that everything is back some sort of normal.

Looks like a very nice deal.

I'm sure hotel revenue managers are having a difficult time at the moment pricing rooms since they really don't have any track record to gauge on how quickly demand will come back.

Nice job looking ahead and picking this up while you can.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Just posting a follow-up about my room rate. Unless I book a nonrefundable reservation I continue to check room the hotel I have booked and other that I might be interested in. In any event I did this for the Vdara and the daily room rate when up to an average of 118.73 / night. While still being on the fence about taking a trip I am glad that I recognized the great rate and booked it when I did.

• 1 month later...

I am posting another follow-up, as I found an even better room rate via the PRICELINE link on this site. I was to get the same type of room at the same hotel for less. 

Below is my new room rate information.

• Daily rate: $55.97
  • Total with taxes and fees: $607.30 vs $665.65

Just telling anyone that pays to shop around, especially after you have booked a refundable room rate. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]