Priceline Express Deals refund/credit

wpascarelli
By wpascarelli,
in

I have a Priceline Express Deals hotel booked in Chicago for mid-May. I booked it in February before quarantines and restrictions with the virus were as bad as they are now. The way its looking, things will likely still be in some state of quarantine/shutdown/etc at the time of my trip. If that is the case, I am not going to go. Does anyone know what Priceline is doing about travel that was booked during these dates? Do you think they will offer refund or credit the amount for a future stay? Of course I can just call Priceline and get the answer but they advise that they are swamped right now and to only call if your trip is in the next few days, which mine is not. I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience with this. 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

We're happy to offer our thoughts and any insight we may have, and if a specific answer is not available we can discuss how things have been handled in the past in similar situations (although this situation is more extreme/severe/widespread that what we have seen in the past).

For starters, have you see this Priceline Coronavirus page and tried the instructions regarding hotel cancellations? (airlines are discussed first... hotels are listed about halfway down the page)

Is there a satisfactory response there to your situation, if not, what is the name of the hotel that you received?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how you make out with the instructions at the link above and we'll take it from there... we're happy to offer more help/assistance any way we can.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]