Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Maryland - DC Suburbs (Germantown) Holiday Inn Express And Suites Germantown

DiscoQueen
By DiscoQueen,
in

Purchase date: Jan 25, 2020

Room price: $51.00 avg./night

Number of rooms: 1 room

Number of nights:14 nights

Room subtotal: $714.00

Taxes & fees:$138.04

Coupon:- $85.68

Total charged today: $766.36

Total charged:$766.36

Savings:You saved 45%*

Check-in:  Sun Feb 16, 2020 - After 03:00 PM

Check-out:  Sun Mar 1, 2020 - 12:00 PM

Overview

This hotel is the best in the Germantown area. Great staff. Excellent gym. Free breakfast. Shuttle is okay. Shuttle used to go to Shady Grove Metro, but doesn't any more.  Have them drop you off at the Germantown Transit Center just down the road and take the 100 express bus to the metro.  Public transportation right in front of hotel takes you to main shopping area not far from the hotel. They keep the place in very good shape. The rate listed above is only $2.00 above the employee rate before taxes.  This is a very good deal. Be sure to give them your IHG Membership because you can points if you forgo housekeeping.

Bidding Tips

You can't bid on this hotel because you will get stuck with the Extended Stay dumps in the area. They have the same star rating as this hotel. In the winter, the rate listed above is the rate I got for three months! No one comes out this far in winter. Ever. Been staying here when I travel back to the area in the winter for years and I always get a great rate.

SAFE TRAVELS and CHEERS!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]