Priceline Hotel: 4* San Jose - Silicon Valley (Santa Clara) Santa Clara Marriott

burritomaki
By burritomaki,
in

I saw the express deal for $99 for 4* in Santa Clara, and it said the last person got the Hyatt.  Nice hotel.  But when I went forward, fees were $42.  on a $99 room?  No thanks, thats not reasonable to me.

So I did NYOP on my phone.  Lots of rebid zones, but it seems like the iphone app doesnt even check for rebids if you close and reopen the app.  Didn't have to do all the combinations to get my rebids.

Anyways, started at $60 and moved up in $5 increments.  At $80 it countered at $102.  But I declined and kept tap tap tapping on my phone, and got the $90 for the Marriott.  Not quite as nice as the Hyatt.  And yelp says they charge $17 for parking, and they're under renovation.  We'll see how it goes...

So $90 room, plus $19 in fees, for a total of $109.  Saved $32 off the express deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]