Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - City Center - Shopping District) Hyatt At Olive 8

joryan
By joryan,
in

I got Hyatt at Olive 8 through Priceline Express Deals. It didn’t list this hotel under the Priceline Express tab on betterbidding hotel list, so I wasn’t completely sure if I would get this hotel. This hotel is only listed under the regular tab, not the Priceline Express.

Rating: 9+

These are the complete amenities listed:

Top Amenities:

Indoor Swimming Pool

Pets Allowed

Fitness Center

Airport Shuttle

Spa

Restaurant

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Free Internet Available

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results!  We have updated the Seattle Priceline Hotel List to include this hotel and amenity set.

If you're not, you can always use the new feature of our BiddingHelper tool in order to identify and match hotels:

1) search with BiddingHelper.com

2) in the PRICELINE EXPRESS tab click the 'FIND MATCH' button

3) most hotels will be identified immediately

You may see a hotel ID that is not yet in the hotel list, because we include hotels that we have previously identified thru research but have not yet been confirmed with a report on the board (we only add these when we are extremely confident in our guess).

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have fun in Seattle!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sometimes when there are two hotels of the same star rating in the same zone PRICELINE / HOTWIRE will alternate showing one vs. the other (i'm sure it has to do with some testing 'behind the scenes' to see which converts better)... as i do remember i had to change my search yesterday to 3/7-3/8 in order to get this same offer to appear.

Have a great trip.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]