Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* St. Louis (Westport - Maryland Heights) Sheraton Westport Chalet Hotel St. Louis

IceMan88
By IceMan88,
in

Welcome (officially) to BetterBidding... your first post after 10 years as a member!

Sorry to hear you received a hotel that you didn't expect, but did you buy directly from the RevealHotels.com page?

There are actually TWO 3.5 star hotels offered in this zone for your dates and both are priced at $59/nite, i'm guessing that you likely repeated the search at a different time and assumed it was the same hotel since it was priced at the same $59/nite?

st_louis_screenshot.png

I'm fairly confident that the first one is indeed the Doubletree, and i'll speculate that you bought the second one which turned out to be the Sheraton.

If you check your email confirmation does it show an Indoor Pool, as i don't believe the Sheraton Chalet would qualify to use the Indoor Pool amenity... guests can use the Indoor Pool at the Sheraton Plaza next door, but as this is not 'on-site' and requires a brief walk outside (and who wants to do while wet and in a bathing suit this time of year?).  I think you would have a good argument to have HOTWIRE cancel this reservation if it doesn't work for your needs.

Hopefully you can make this work for your needs, but if not and you do pursue trying to cancel the reservation, let us know how it goes on the basis of the hotel not having an Indoor Pool directly on-site.

For your future purchases please remember to use the links directly from the board or on page from our search tool to avoid confusion between two hotels that may look alike.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]