Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel

becomingrooks
By becomingrooks,
in

Hello! I used the Priceline coupon link at the top of the page to search for hotels for the Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area. Can you help identify? I think this is a Disney hotel, but not 100% certain. Thank you in advance!

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek area - $238 -  1/24-1/26

7+ Guest Rating

Free Internet Available

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Airport Shuttle

No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Fitness Center

Handicapped Rooms/Facilities

Spa

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

4-Star Hotel

Includes:

Bed Choice Available

Free Internet Available

Free Internet Access

I assume you're actually looking at this offer from HOTWIRE (and not PRICELINE):

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $238
Resort
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access
Golf nearby
Spa services
==> best guess for this one is Walt Disney World Dolphin

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

1 hour ago, becomingrooks said:

Should I assume it's the same listing as Priceline?

Not necessarily... but i didn't see any 4 star hotels in this zone when searching for your dates, do you still see this listing on a current PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When i click that think i get this message:

Sorry!

Looks like this hotel is no longer available.

No worries though, we have plenty of other great hotels for you.

If you click the link above (or the hotel details page after clicking the link in the search results) do you get the booking page... or a message similar to what i have posted?  Do you see this offer a NEW PRICELINE EXPRESS search and, if so, are you able to click thru to get to the booking page?

Would one of these be Dolphin (4*) or Swan(4.5*)?  Used the Priceline Coupon link at the top of the page so I can apply the discount later.

4* Walt Disney World Bonnet Creek - 7+, 700 Reviews - $223

Free Internet Available

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Spa

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

4.5* Walt Disney World Bonnet Creek - 8+, 400 Reviews - $234

Free Internet Available

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Spa

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

Are you seeing either of these at the moment as neither are appearing for my search for your dates.

Although i do get the following from HOTWIRE (which as per the message at the top of the page, as well as in my signature and in the Hotwire Coupon page) is currently offering an additional 8% off:

4* HOTWIRE Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek for $224
Resort
Smoke-free rooms
Fitness center
Pool(s)
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access
Golf nearby
Spa services
==> Dolphin is our best guess for this one

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Booked the 4* offering and it was the Dolphin. Thank you for your assistance and website!

4* Walt Disney World Bonnet Creek - 7+, 700 Reviews - $223

Free Internet Available

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Spa

Restaurant

Free Internet Access

Swimming Pool

GREAT... congratulations on your success!

Nice to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're happy with the results.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay and have fun at the parks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]