Priceline Hotel: 4* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek) Disney's Beach Club Resort

arny10
By arny10,
in

Hello, 

I am trying to figure out which hotel the following is.

4 stars

Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek Area

1/6/2020-1/10/2020

$288/night (40% off)

8+ rating with 50 reviews

Business Center

Handicap Rooms

No Smoking Rooms

Restaurant

Swimming Pool

Thank you!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Using the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool:

4* Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek (<-- CLICK HERE and confirm your dates on the landing page) for $288/nite with:
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> Disney's Beach Club Resort is our best guess for this one

I'll add that there is a slight chance this is Disney Contemporary Resort, but i think the Beach Club is the most likely.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

I am hoping for Beach Club and after my research was feeling fairly confident.  However, I have never used the express deals and am nervous about the "someone recently got" pop up.  It says someone recently got Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort, which is going for $187 a night under the standard rate tab (where you can see the names of hotels).  Is it possible for them to give you a bad deal, so to say, under the express deals, i.e., charge me $288 a night for a hotel that they are selling openly at $187 a night?

Thanks, again.

53 minutes ago, arny10 said:

"someone recently got"

This refers to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone (and for dates that are different than your own)... it has nothing to do with the current offer.

53 minutes ago, arny10 said:

charge me $288 a night for a hotel that they are selling openly at $187 a night?

It's possible, although extremely rare.  If it does happen, PRICELINE does have a Best Price Guarantee so you wouldn't necessarily be stuck with a bad deal as you should be able to, at the very least, get the price lowered/matched (and for Express Deals the price guarantee is actually 200% of the difference up until midnight the day before you travel).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

GREAT, congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that we were able to help.:smile:

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please click the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay (and have fun at the parks!)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]